Projects and Performances 2014
- Sunday 30th November. Brighton Dome 4pm.
- 14th September – Elixir Festival. Sadler’s Wells 3.30 pm.
11th September – Public Wisdom Takeover, produced by Cubitt. Islington Green, 12pm and 3.45 pm
- 20th August – Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Dance Base.
- Sunday 13th July – Routes To The River. Part of Big Dance, produced by Siobhan Davies Studios. West Square Gardens, shows throughout the afternoon.
- Saturday 12th July – Big Dance (location and time TBC). Produced by Sadler’s Wells and created by Random Dance Company, Counterpoint will be performing together with other groups from around Islington.
- 8th June – D-Day 70th Anniversary. RAF Museum 12pm + 2pm. D2D and Counterpoint Dance Company have joined together to present ‘Small Dance’ and ‘Letter Home’, a contemporary dance production to celebrate the end of the War. http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/london/whats-going-on/events/d-day-weekend/
- 31st May – Chelsea Arts Collective (CAC). St Luke’s Hall, St Luke’s Street, SW3 3RP, performance starts at 7.30pm. CAC is a new, grassroots initiative masterminded by the painter Lilia Pegado and the veteran arts journalist Donald Hutera (The Times).
- 12th May – Cubitt Spring Ball. Islington Town Hall 2pm-5pm.
- 30th January – Here To 1st year birthday. Islington Town Hall.
Projects and Performances 2013
Tuesday 6th August, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Edinburgh
Sunday 21st July, Migrations London Tour, The Space, Isle of Dogs
Friday 12th July, Migrations London Tour, The Chelsea Theatre, Worlds End. Tickets
Wednesday 10th July, SagaCity!, Oxford House, Bethnal Green
Monday 1st July, The Capital Age Festival 2013 Launch, Stadium Suite, John Lewis, Westfield
Friday 21st June, Keep on Moving- Migrations London, The Bull Theatre, Barnet
Monday 27th May, Songs of innocence and experience a multi media production in collaboration with Cubitt, Cubitt Spring Ball, Islington Assembly Rooms
27th March, Living the Dream, O2 Indigo
Projects and Performances 2012
Mothers day celebration, Indonesian Embassy, Dec
Saga City part of Capital Age Festival, Oxford House, 13 July
Dancing Voices, Queen Elisabeth Hall, 11th July
Creative Generations, Islington Town Hall, 3rd July
Let’s Dance Together in collaboration with Claremont Center, part of the BIG Dance, 7th June 2012
Keep on Moving, The Bull Theater, 1st June 2012
Cubitt Spring Ball, Islington Town Hall, 30th May 2012
Projects and Performances 2011
St Georges Hospital, Tooting, 7th December 2011
Dance Extravaganza, Claremont Centre, July 2011
Keep on Moving, The Bull Theater, Barnet, June 2011
A day of sharing, Bernie Grant Arts Center, Tottenham, March 2011
Projects and Performances 2010
High Res, Lillian Baylis Theater, Sadler’s Wells, December 2010